This page contains some key information for journalists. If you have any further questions, please contact Nicola Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I register for a press pass? Press passes are complimentary on receipt of approved accreditation documents. Please click here to register
- What accreditation documents should I provide? We will accept proof of an affiliation with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet and/or proof you hold an editorial job title and/or evidence of your journalistic credentials (for example a copy of your press card, masthead or a by-lined article).
- Where can I pick up my badge? Press passes will be available for collection at the main registration desk at the event.
- Will I have access to all areas at the event? Yes, a press pass entitles you to visit the exhibition and conference areas at the event.
- Can I bring a camera crew/photographer/translator? Yes, please email Nicola Allen email@example.com with details of the additional crew.
- Will there be an internet connection at the event? Yes, as press you will be able to access the internet onsite.
- Can you help me get a Visa? As press passes are complimentary, we are unable to issue official invitations. Please contact your hotel and they will be able to assist you.
- Can I contact exhibitors before the event? Once you have registered for a press pass, you will be added to our Networking Tool prior to the start of the event, which will enable you to contact other attendees. This is available approximately 2-3 weeks before the event and we will contact you by email to let you know when it is live.
Have we answered all your questions? If not, please contact Nicola Allen firstname.lastname@example.org